The Electrical Engineering group has the difficult task of not just getting the electrical system to operate as intended but to do so over temperature ranges that can vary from -55C to +85C.
In addition, the building blocks of the electrical design are very configurable so that the resultant product seamlessly integrates into the higher level of assembly.
Electrical Design Elements
- Heater control for cold temperature operation.
- Can support multiple video interfaces such as RGB, DVI, LVDS, ARINC-818, and Display Port.
- Component stress analysis / de-rating
- FPGA & firmware
- Closed loop backlight controls (lifetime & temperature)
- Very detailed and customizable status reporting and BIT functionality